Monday, April 6, 2009

PLEASE WRITE ME BACK URGENT.

Greetings.  

 

As you read this, don't feel sorry for me, because it is the destiny of everyman to die someday. I am Mr, Anthony Ebrahaim Khalid,a naturalised Briton by birth and a business merchant based in the United Kingdom. I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer.
 
It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. I have decided to support charity work; this is what i want to be remembered for. 
 
My belonging which no one knows of, is the huge deposit of Eight Million US dollars ($8,000,000,00)that I have in a safe keeping company abroad, which I will want you to secrue and bestow to charity organizations.
 
Please reply me via email:
anthonyebrahimkhalid@gmail.com
For your time and devotion, I have set aside a 20% of this for you.
God be with you.
Mr : Anthony Ebrahim Khalid.

No comments: